Notice on the rights to the protection of personal data.
In compliance with article 5 of Law 15/1999 of December, Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right of information in the collection of the data, we inform you of the following points:
- The personal data collected from your person or company are incorporated into a mixed file registered with the Data Protection Agency and is used by the company in the form and with the limitations and rights granted by the Act.
- At the time a user registers on our website, their data is incorporated into our database.
- We also assure you that any information you provide to us will be kept private and secure, avoiding in any case capturing information without your explicit consent.
- We collect personally identifiable information that is not transferred during the registration process, and may also store your IP address to help us diagnose problems on our server and to administer the Site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the internet, and can also be used to help identify you within a particular session.
- In addition, to provide service, you may be asked for the following information: First and Last Name, Address, Population, E-mail Address, Contact Phone Number.
- At any time, any user may request the deletion and deletion of their data from the files of our company, exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition determined by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13.
For this purpose, it may be addressed in writing to: ARTESANAs OVIEDO S.L., C/ Canya No2 Pol. Ind. El Carrascot – 46850 L’Olleria (Valencia) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org